- CSBE for City of Cleveland
- CSBE for Cuyahoga County
- CSBE for Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District
- LEED Certified
ODOT prequalified for
- Complex/Non-Complex Road Design
- Noise Analysis
- Ecological Services
- Waterways Permitting
- Wetland Mitigation
- Environmental Documentation (Categorical Exclusion)
- Right-of-Way Plan Development
OUR FEATURED PROJECT
The Medusa Street Reconstruction project consisted of widening and overlaying an existing concrete pavement with a thin layer of asphalt and then constructing a new 7 inch thick layer of concrete pavement, a process known as "whitetopping".
The Village of Moreland Hills, Ohio faced a challenge to retain soils in a problematic soft soil area. But, piling systems were expensive and a concrete solution in the natural environment was undesirable.